10. The early skier makes first tracks.
9. Take a ski lesson. It’s important to ask an expert for help.
8. Talk to people on the lift. It’s a good chance to make a new friend who you already have something in common with.
7. It’s important to occasionally ski mountains that terrify you.
6. Good skiing takes lots of practice. Great skiing takes even more.
5. Mountains look steeper than they are.
4. Look where you want to go and your skis will follow.
3. It doesn’t matter how fast or slow the other skiers go. What matters is how you’re doing.
2. Ski the mountain one turn at a time.
1. Proper balance is everything. You might be able ski leaning too far one way but you won’t be able to do it well.