Subscribe to the Newsletter
10. Do we have exfoliating soap? I need to scrub the race number off my arm.
9. I would buy a new wardrobe, but I’m saving for skis (or harness, or bike, or other favorite toy).
8. Does my ball cap match this shirt and why can’t I wear my ball cap on a date?
7. I need waterproof mascara but not like ‘that was a sad movie waterproof,’ but ‘I just slammed my face into a rapid waterproof’ mascara.
6. You’ve never been camping? I’m not sure we’ll have a second date.
5. Sure, it’s a nice car but can I get my SUP board on top?
4. I would go out for drinks but I want to make first tracks in the morning.
3. If I haven’t ran at least three miles before breakfast, my day can’t start.
2. To the pedicurist: Do not file off my callous, it took too long for me to create it.
1.if it’s liquid soap that can’t do my dishes AND wash my hair while I’m camping, it’s not worth carrying. (Courtesy of Katie at adventure-inspired.com)
And one they will never say, I can’t jump in the water because I just did my hair.
For a an outdoor adventure without ever having to get outside, check out the Lost Gorge Mystery series!